Thursday, July 25, 2013

Anand ARHATO has donate $20,000 to Rajneesh and stand with me for truth

Through my blog, I come to in contact with one of Sanyasin Anand ARHATO (Steve Metoyer from California USA). Who visited India with Rajneesh and donate $20,000 to Rajneesh for OSHO COCOM GOA Project.

Anand Arhato has read my all post of blog. And he find me as authentic person who is standing for discover the truth of OSHO COCOM GOA Project against Swami Rajneesh.

As Anand Arhato has already donated $20,000 to Rajneesh. He has also lot Email conversation with Rajneesh. That Email conversation will help us to more discover the real face of Swami Rajneesh.

So Finally, To Support me, Anand Arhato has gave me his email conversation to post on my blog. Soon I will post Anand Arhato Emails on blog part by part.   


Steve Metoyer <smetoyer@icloud.com> Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 4:02 AM
To: Vinod Singh <mezofunny@gmail.com>
Hi Vinod
  My sannyasin name is Anand ARHATO, i am writing you because I believe what your saying is true.i was on tour in India I believe with you in 2009, that's where I decided to give to cocom project, as far as I know, I was the first one. I have been trying to ask questions for the last two years about goa cocom with no real answers from Rajneesh, my questions were about cocom accounting that Rajneesh put out, his numbers don't add up no matter how I add them,i am surprised no one has said anything about this. I have been banned, banned from a place that dosent exist. Sad. Vinod I support you trying to get your money back and anyone else who is not happy with what happened to cocom, there is so much that is wrong with this project, but i am not there to find out what really happened. When I gave to cocom project I was told by Rajneesh that he and cocom would be open, honest and transparent, but I guess that went out the door when he got the money and decided to play dictator,I know this sounds harsh but how can we have cocom if we don't have the real truth, if we're separated by what is said by the one we want to trust, I was told like may be you were that I would get a cottage and be able to be part of cocom now i am told it was only donation from my heart and nothing was promised to me,this is my lesson for thinking I could blindly trust, I know that I will not be making any friends by saying these things,but I've learned that without trust and honesty we have nothing,I didn't say anything earlier because I was afraid,and who would believe me? I admire you for standing up and speaking your truth.  These are some of my emails with Rajneesh so you can post them on your blog
ARHATO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment